A few days ago the invitation to LinuxCon Europe 2014 and the Cloud Open Europe 2014 is purely fluttered to me. Well, purely fluttered, is well said. I was particularly pleased by a Tux muffin and for me insignificant Linux blogger the first invitation directly from the Linux Foundation to the major Linux event LinuxCon and Cloud Open 2014.
Synergies and networking
This year’s LinuxCon will be combined with CloudOpen ELC Europe and various other technical events. This results in more opportunities for training and cooperation. That is clear. Many different technologies and companies and finally the private benefit from the resulting synergies.
LinuxCon and CloudOpen in Düsseldorf
Here is the data of LinuxCon and OpenCloud.
LinuxCon 2014 invitation
LinuxCon 2014 / CloudOpen 2014
13. – 15. October
Kongress Zentrum / Convention Centre Düsseldorf
Why we can look forward to the LinuxCon 2014 and 2014 Open Cloud?
Why it is worth visiting LinuxCon and CloudOpen?
- Representatives of large well-known companies such as OwnCloud expressed in presentations to their current topics. Likewise, developers and project managers from the Linux community. Also, Linux creator and visionary Linus Torvalds is represented.
- Es gibt keine vergleichbare Veranstaltung in Europa, bei der sich Entwickler, Systemadministratoren, Systemarchitekten und technisches Fachpersonal mit unterschiedlichen Qualifikationen zwecks Bildung, Zusammenarbeit und Problemlösung unter einem Dach zusammenkommen
- There is no other event in Europe, which brings together developers, system administrators, system architects and technical staff with different qualifications for the purpose of education, collaboration and problem solving under one roof.
- Many products in the field of Embedded Linux development are shown.
- Cloud Open Europe offers technical content in terms of open cloud platforms only event at which join together various open cloud technologies under one roof AWS, Chef, CloudStack, Docker, Gluster, Hadoop, Juju, KVM, Linux, MariaDB, MySQL, OpenDaylight, OpenStack, oVirt, Puppet, SaltStack, Xen Project et al
So a mecca for Open Source and Linux enthusiasts.
More about the Linux Foundation
Who always wanted to know who or what is behind the Linux Foundation, must read the following:
“The Linux Foundation is a nonprofit association that is dedicated to the use of Linux and the collaborative software development. The organization, founded in 2000, supports the work of the Linux developer Linus Torvalds. It promotes, protects and improves the Linux operating system and collaborative software development, bringing together the resources of its members with those of the open source community. The Linux Foundation provides a neutral forum for collaboration and education. It organizes collaborative projects and conferences such as Linux LinuxCon and deals with research and content that lead to new knowledge about Linux and collaborative software development. For more information, please visit: www.linuxfoundation.org. Brands: Linux Foundation, Linux Standard Base, MeeGo, Tizen and Yocto Project are trademarks of the Linux Foundation. Linux is a trademark of Linus Torvalds.“
Thank you Linux Foundation
ıllıllı Thanks for the love invitation for LinuxCon. It was very surprising to me, even to receive mail from the Linux Foundation. And then ever so creative.
LinuxCon 2014 invitation
Thanks for the work on the largest Open Source platform. It must be great to share, in this big project. Much joy and inspiration to all of you!
Your Multimedia Linux Blogger